Do you know about Bloglovin’? It’s a community for both bloggers and blog lovers.
Disclaimer: This post was not solicited, and I was not compensated in any way, shape, or form, for writing this post.
Bloglovin’ is great for Bloggers because…
- You’re able to keep in touch with other Bloggers’ content without having to search all over the web.
- You can have updates sent daily, depending which you prefer, on the blogs you follow, which means…
- You always have fresh, quality content to curate and be inspired by, again without having to search all over the web.
- Adding your blog to Bloglovin’ gets you more followers and more traffic, without extra effort on your part.
For more information check out this link.
Bloglovin’ is great for Blog lovers because…
- When you join Bloglovin’ you can find your favorite bloggers and follow them. Your account has a feed unique to your likes, which is updated each time a blog you follow adds a new post.
- Also you can opt to have updated sent to you so you don’t have to search for them.
- You can follow other members of the community, with like-minded interests, and be updated on the people and blogs they follow, again saving you time in finding new blogs and content…
- plus you can also choose to follow certain categories of interest, and have new content on offer, thus saving time and effort.
More time spent reading and enjoying, less time spent searching all over the web. It’s also a big boost in finding new, quality content if you’re an avid pinner on Pinterest!
Most of the blogs I enjoy and follow are connected to Bloglovin’. If you have a blog, have you “claimed” your blog on Bloglovin’?